CANCER CONTROL MISSION
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations to CANCER CONTROL MISSION.
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
- We offer donors the option to be recognised anonymously.
- Donors may request, at any time, to not receive our solicitations.
- Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
- We do not track, collect, or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
- Personal data collected through our website is encrypted using 256-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) technology.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Use of this site is provided by CCM subject to the following of the Terms and conditions as given below.
- Your use and access to the website constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- CCM reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions as modified automatically. You should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- CCM takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and CCM shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- All intellectual property on the website and the material or information it contains including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of CCM or its third party licensors.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on the site without authorization from CCM is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as
conferring any licensee by CCM to use any item displayed.
- Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. Some materials that have been outsourced have been published on the website with all the necessary permissions from the relevant copyright owners (who are not part of CCM). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested. from the individual copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. CCM reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
- I agree and consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided, even if this mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations. I understand that these
communications could be for promotional and information purposes. And for that purpose, I further authorize Company to share/disclose the information to any third-party service provider or any
affiliates, group companies, their authorized agents, or third-party service providers.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
- Visitors acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of these 'Terms and Conditions' on their part.
WE WISH AND HOPE THAT EVERY LIVING OF INDIA WILL BE ASSOCIATE WITH US AND HELP US TO FULFILL THE DREAM TO CONTROL CANCER.